Advantages and Disadvantages of FBA
FBA means fulfillment by Amazon. When a seller joins FBA, he will enjoy a high-standard logistics service provided by Amazon. Choosing FBA can reduce your investment on storage, packaging,shipment,collection ,customer service and return. So you can center your mind on business strategy and increasing your sales.
Advantages of FBA:
- efficient shipments (most of the warehouses are close to the airport)
- 7/24 customer service
- Logistics fee free for product costs more than $300
- Support different channelsdistribution, to meet the needs of cross-platform operations
- Rich experience in logistics,warehouses all over the world, intelligent management
- Improve listing rank, help sellers to be a featured one and get the Buy Box, increase the confidence of your customers. In addition, onthe part of the seller’s feedback, when you receive negative feedback, Amazon will be responsible for helping you to
Disadvantages of FBA:
- Less flexibility, English communication only and not in time
- Amazon doesn’t provide customs clearance service
- If you donot do the preliminary work well, label scanning problems will affect the product storage
- The return address is only supported by the United States (if you are doing the FBAof Amazon.com)
- Returnrate will be easy to upgrade
FBA shipping matters required attention:
- Make sure the quantity is consistent with online data
- make labels followed by Amazon requirements totally, ensure the clearness and cleanliness of tag
- Make sure the information matches your product label attached
- Under the label carrier, labeled “container tags”
- Choose the logistics provider who can provide tracking number, in order to help Amazon can track the product delivery.
Amazonkit is one of the best Amazon repricer. Now get a 14-day free trial and enjoy your Amazonkit journey !