New Shipping Settings for FBA Seller
Recently, many sellers may receive a special notification from Amazon. The purpose is to invite FBM sellers to use new shipping settings.
Next, Amazonkit will help you what’s the difference between new and old shipping settings
|Advantages of new settings||Disadvantages of new settings|
|FBA or FBM||Only apply for fulfilled from USA|
|Qualification||1. Only the invited seller can migrate to the new settings
2. Migrating to the new settings will be qualified to become Seller Fulfilled Prime member
|Flexibility||1. At most 20 different shipping models
2. Different SKUs can use different shipping models by Manage Inventory or Inventory Loader file
|1. Do not support shipping overrides.
2. If you use shipping overrides, you can load shipping overrides report first, as a model in the new shipping settings.
|Shipping fee||1. same fee on different states
2. free shipping is available
3. For Expedited or Two-day Delivery orders, different states will have different settings
|In old settings, different sates share the same shipping fee on Expedited or Two-day Delivery orders|
|Transport speed||Different states will have different transport speeds|
|International shipping fee and transport speed||1.For Canada, all provinces must have the same shipping fee, except the three north areas
2.For other countries, it’ll have different shipping fee and transport speed.
|The old setting only supports for continent settings, not for countries.|
|Seller Profile page||Seller Profile page will not have the price list|
|BMVD transportation (Book, Music, Video and DVDs)||Seller can customize the shipping settings by themselves||The old BMVD setting will be migrated, you can customize it manually|
The new shipping settings template:
No more shipping details on Seller Profile page:
If all your products are FBA, the shipping settings on Seller Profile page will like this:
Amazonkit is one of the best Amazon repricing tool. Now get a 14-day free trial and enjoy your Amazonkit journey!